Dates: June 17 – June 23
Total Workouts: 6
Total Workout Duration: 315 Minutes / 5 1/4 Hours
Nutrition: Beachbody Shakeology Vegan Chocolate DAILY; Vegan Power Diet
Supplements: VegaSport Pre-Workout Energizer; VegaSport Recovery Formula; CoQ10; MSM / Glucosamine
Okay, I’ve made it through another week! Phew! As usual, TurboFire was the perfect combination of CHALLENGE and FUN. That’s why I love it. I was super impressed with some of my progress this week. In fact, I think it’s safe to say I AMAZED MYSELF! So, let’s take a look at the recap so you can see what I mean…
This is week 3 – I can totally do this. I began with ZERO anxiety and 110% confidence that I would KILL every workout. And I did. A positive attitude goes a LONG way!
I made some major strides this week and grew a lot in my strength and durability. I attribute that to two things: one, it’s been 3 weeks since I moved to a high altitude climate and I think I’m getting used to it; two, I’ve worked my butt off every single day.
Well, well, well… How to pick a favorite? 6 awesome, challenging workouts. 6 days of feeling empowered, strong, and invincible. Here are a few favorite moments from the week:
- HIIT 15 + Tone 30 – Thursday June 20: This is the second time I’d done this workout and, well, it got a LITTLE easier. The biggest thing? I CAN JUMP! When doing plyometric training, jumping is key. When you have FM, jumping is HARD. But, I kept trying until I could do it.
- BURPEES: Okay, okay, okay. I know a lot of you do these without breaking a sweat. But, really, I didn’t think it would ever happen for me. Chalene calls them “SUMO” but you know what she means. You know you’ve got to try. Until you CAN. This week, I finally could. And I was AMAZED. This was the day I wrote my post “Amaze Yourself”.
- Core 20 + Stretch 40: In last week’s recap, I listed this as my least favorite workout of week 1. After doing it each week, it’s moved to the favorite category. It’s TOUGH. But it WORKS YOUR CORE! What I’ve learned is: your core really is the key to all movements, so you need to WORK IT.
- Shakeology: I suppose it’s really no secret, but I LOVE Shakeology. It REALLY helps my symptoms and truly is the “Healthiest Meal of the Day”. It gives you everything you need to FUEL your body and keep moving through the day.
- VegaSport: In watching TurboFire before beginning the program, Chalene mentioned drinking Beachbody Results and Recovery during workouts, especially HIIT workouts. The thing is, it’s not vegan so I knew I couldn’t drink it. So, I looked for a vegan option. I found VegaSport. Not only is it vegan, but it’s also formulated with ALL NATURAL ingredients. I use both the Pre-Workout Energizer and the Recovery Accelerator and LOVE THEM BOTH. A great option if you want a natural way of soothing sore muscles after working out so hard.
Overall: Week 3
Hey, I did it! I LOVE the challenge of TF and I love that your strength grows exponentially each time you workout. My body is changing, I am growing stronger, and I feel better each day. Actually, I feel AMAZING. Fibromyalgia who? Yep, it can kiss my grits.
See y’all next week for another recap!
Get more info on Beachbody products here: